The three things every great leader does.
By David Novak, CEO of the Year, PepsiCo, KFC, Yum! BrandsGet Free Access
There’s a simple way to becoming a confident leader.
Watch three 15-minute videos to learn:
What to focus on first
- *The one thing you should never, ever delegate.
- *Surprising secrets to making your very best decisions.
- *The single most powerful question you can ask your people.
The paradigm shift every leader must make
- *The fastest way to get results from your team.
- *An uncommon approach to connecting with people.
- *How to uncover the realproblems standing in your way. (They're not what you think!)
The solution to your culture problems
- *The secret weapon for building winning teams.
- *What not to say when your team offers up a brilliant idea.
- *What motivates people even more than money.
Get a sneak peek at the principles David used to grow Yum! Brands from $4 billion to $32 billion.
David grew from his first job as a copywriter at a small ad agency to become co-founder and former CEO and Chairman of Yum! Brands, the world’s largest restaurant company. David famously took Yum! Brands from $4 billion to $32 billion and today, there are over 26 CEOs of major American corporations that David has coached. Now, he wants to bring all his leadership learnings to you.Get Free Access